
Thursday morning I woke up with an overwhelming feeling of loss. The day before was Clark Waddoups's (and Tobi Potestio's) last day at Parr Waddoups (now Parr Brown). He's leaving for a very exciting reason . . . he's been appointed as a federal district court judge. He is perfect for the job. It is a fantastic opportunity for him and he will be a great addition to the federal bench. It is bittersweet, though. 
Clark has been an integral part of the firm almost since its inception. He is not only a great attorney, but a great mentor too. Even though I only got to work with him for a short time, I feel like he taught me a lot.
The whole week before was filled with activities to celebrate Clark's new opportunity and to send him off properly. In large part, it seemed more like a funeral. At one point, I actually told his wife that I wished we had more time. It was just sad to know that it was the end of an era.
Tobi went with Clark to be his permanent law clerk. She and I have shared a legal assistant almost since we got there. We were the first (and, for almost a year, only) two people on the new eighth floor.
Although I know that for the most part nothing will change. My day-to-day will be largely the same. But it will not be same . . . 
Welcome
Hi everyone, and welcome to our site! Well . . . the honeymoon is over, but our married life is just beginning. If this is your first time to our site, we started the site to inform our friends and family about our wedding events and details. We enjoyed it so much, we decided to keep it up with stories about our daily lives. We don't update it as often as we like, but we hope you enjoy it nonetheless. On Wednesdays, we post some of the behind-the-scenes details of our wedding vendors and projects. If you are looking for the Chrismas Letter you can click on the link in the labels section below or simply scroll down. Please sign our guestbook. We love reading all the comments.
Jen & Rod
P.S. You can check out photos from our honeymoon with these links.
Jen & Rod
P.S. You can check out photos from our honeymoon with these links.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
R.I.P Parr Waddoups
Posted by
Jen
at
4:59 PM
Labels: What we're up to
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment