And now I am too. On Friday night, I came home to find Rod sleeping fully clothed, half on the bed, half off. He stayed like that until 10 when I woke him up to make him take his medicine and see if I could get him to eat.
By Saturday night (in the middle of a bridal shower my friends were throwing me), I was barely able to stand. I stayed in bed almost the whole day Sunday until it was time to take our groomal photo shoot(groom + bridal = groomal and, yes, I know it is bad luck, but if we are relying on luck to make our marriage last, we are in BIG trouble). I know I should have re-scheduled, but honestly we have no time. Rod and I will be out of town the next two weeksends. I could stand for two hours, right? Wrong. I was fine for the first hour, but started to get woozy after that. About an hour-and-a-half into the shoot, I fainted! Luckily it was a shot where Rod had his arms around me and caught me before I "hit the ground so hard [I] bounced", like the last time I fainted. Instead, I just slowly crumpled to the ground. After a few minutes of resting on the ground (yes in my dress), I tried one more time to take a picture. My legs refused to hold me up and we called it a day. I'm so disappointed that I didn't get to take full advantage of our truly talented photographer. I have been looking forward to this shoot for SO long!
I guess it is better to get sick now than three weeks from now, but it is still VERY BAD TIMING!!!
Welcome
Hi everyone, and welcome to our site! Well . . . the honeymoon is over, but our married life is just beginning. If this is your first time to our site, we started the site to inform our friends and family about our wedding events and details. We enjoyed it so much, we decided to keep it up with stories about our daily lives. We don't update it as often as we like, but we hope you enjoy it nonetheless. On Wednesdays, we post some of the behind-the-scenes details of our wedding vendors and projects. If you are looking for the Chrismas Letter you can click on the link in the labels section below or simply scroll down. Please sign our guestbook. We love reading all the comments.
Jen & Rod
P.S. You can check out photos from our honeymoon with these links.
Jen & Rod
P.S. You can check out photos from our honeymoon with these links.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Rod has been sick . . .
Posted by
Jen
at
10:30 PM
Labels: What we're up to
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What a bummer! I hope at least SOME pictures turned out and that you guys both are feeling better very soon!
I'm so sorry Jen! I was crossing my fingers for you that this would not last long. Hang in there and be sure to get plenty of rest. I hope it gets out of your system soon.
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear you guys are sick! NOT good timing at all! :( I hope you get better soon so you can enjoy the next few weeks before the big day!
Post a Comment