I knew it was going to be beautiful when I saw the invitations, but Pat, a close friend from work, threw an absolutely perfect bridal shower for me on May 24. Pat is such a wonderful hostess, she thought of every detail. Her house and the spread were gorgeous. The shower started at 11, but my mom, who had flown in from Colorado just for the shower, showed up early to help Pat. It was great to see all my friends and to introduce them to my Mom. It was bit uncomfortable being the only person opening presents (like the evil stepsister at Christmas). I forgot how uncomfortable I was being the center of attention, though, when I started opening my presents. I got such beautiful and creative gifts. Rod was especially excited about the Wusthof steak knives; he commandeered those and the gift certificate to Liberty Heights minutes after I walked through the door. I loved everything, and am already plotting where we will use the household items when the remodel is finished. Thanks Pat (and everyone else who came) to make it such a memorable day for me and my mother.
Welcome
Hi everyone, and welcome to our site! Well . . . the honeymoon is over, but our married life is just beginning. If this is your first time to our site, we started the site to inform our friends and family about our wedding events and details. We enjoyed it so much, we decided to keep it up with stories about our daily lives. We don't update it as often as we like, but we hope you enjoy it nonetheless. On Wednesdays, we post some of the behind-the-scenes details of our wedding vendors and projects. If you are looking for the Chrismas Letter you can click on the link in the labels section below or simply scroll down. Please sign our guestbook. We love reading all the comments.
Jen & Rod
P.S. You can check out photos from our honeymoon with these links.
Jen & Rod
P.S. You can check out photos from our honeymoon with these links.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
May Showers
Posted by
Jen
at
10:15 PM
Labels: What we're up to
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment