For Rod's 30th, I decided to go all out. Rod knew that there would be a party, but I kept some of the details a secret. The party started with this invitation (in LSU colors).
Outside (back, front). Isn't baby Rod adorable?
(Inside, middle pages)
If you can't tell yet, Jimmy Buffett played a central role at this event. We blasted his music the whole night. I think Rod had so much Buffett we never heard the same song twice.
Other surprises included a taco cart--Rod's favorite taco cart--in our driveway
a margarita machine (and no, I don't mean a blender :) ),
and a salsa bar.
Terry, Rod's aunt, also sent us this adorable edible arrangements.
a margarita machine (and no, I don't mean a blender :) ), I also made 100 cupcakes, 50 red velvet and 50 coconut cake--Rod's two favorite flavors.

Rod was so surprised and delighted!
The night was more memorable for some than for others. 
The night was more memorable for some than for others. 
It must be the free flowing 16 oz margaritas. :)
Happy Birthday Sweetheart! I'm looking forward to the next 30 years.



2 comments:
Jen, you are a fab hostess/wife. This looks like so much fun - LOVE the taco wagon!
Happy Birthday Rod! Looks like a great party! :)
Post a Comment