Welcome

Hi everyone, and welcome to our site! Well . . . the honeymoon is over, but our married life is just beginning. If this is your first time to our site, we started the site to inform our friends and family about our wedding events and details. We enjoyed it so much, we decided to keep it up with stories about our daily lives. We don't update it as often as we like, but we hope you enjoy it nonetheless. On Wednesdays, we post some of the behind-the-scenes details of our wedding vendors and projects. If you are looking for the Chrismas Letter you can click on the link in the labels section below or simply scroll down. Please sign our guestbook. We love reading all the comments.

Jen & Rod

P.S. You can check out photos from our honeymoon with these links.



Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Is May seriously over already?

Rod and I have been ridiculously busy at work this month (May), but our social schedule has finally relaxed somewhat. After our crazy birthday weekend and a non-stop April, we had a weekend with absolutely NO PLANS. Rod made me promise to keep it that way. :) We snuggled up for movies, made a Friday night run to Ikea, played at the school behind our house,
took our bikes out for the first ride of the season (Dry Creek), and walked Rumba up Rattlesnake Gulch for a great sunset view of the city.

On a side note, I have mentioned a couple of times that I have taken up a new hobby. Although I have always been a bit of a shutter bug (I can't leave home without my camera). After Rod and I got our new camera for Christmas, I have been trying to learn more about photography, photography techniques, and photoshop. As part of this endeavor, I have joined a photography challenge blog: www.missiontwentyfour.blogspot.com. It posts two challenges a week. I usually only have time to do one though. At the end of the challenge, the participants vote for the best pictures. The sunset picture above was my first win! You can check out the rest of my pictures here. Because I am not able to get to all of the challenges within the twenty-four hour period, I'm going to start posting some of my shots here.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I can see why it won! its gorgeous! congrats jen!