
Although we were ready for a break when we got back from Lewiston, that was not in our plans. Instead, the next night was the last official event of Kimmie Palooza: drinks at Z'tejas and Sex in the City 2. Even with the excess amounts of tequila and great company, there was no saving that movie. It was truly horrible. I wish I had stopped watching after the season finale. I liked being able to write the characters' future in my head instead of having the much sadder details spelled out for me.
Later that week, I had my first Ragnar team meeting, which consisted of G&Ts at Ally B's house. You got to love the mid-week cocktail hours with the girls. We have such a cool team.
My weekend started with a work party at Dan Jenson's. It was the opening event for Parr's summer associates. We have a really great class this year. I'm excited to get to know them better. Melinda, Dan's wife, really outdid herself with all the food. There were enought leftovers to feed an army. I left straight from dinner to Idaho.
Rod didn't come with me this time. He had a lot to catch up on at home. It was nice, though, to spend time with my family just like old times. My Grandma's health has improved so much. She was walking all over the place. We spent the moring going through her "basement", going through all of the clothes and toys that I had stored there. It was so fun to look at all my old barbie furniture and baby blankets. After that walk down memory lane, we went to out to the farm. Zach is getting so big! And he is such a Grandpa's boy.


Later that night, I took Mom Dena and the kids out for a belated birthday/Mother's Day dinner. Afterwards, Jayde and Ryan introduced me to their new pet. Lupa is too cute! I couldn't help but foot her in my purse. :)
Kitty looks so vicious when she yawns.



No comments:
Post a Comment