Although we did a lot in the second and third weeks in June, I didn't take any pictures. There was the Salt Lake County Bar dinner, one of the best lawyer parties of the year. I love seeing all my work and school friends in one place. The open bar and dancing don't hurt either. I managed to win a massive scrapbooking basket at the silent auction.
The next night was book club at Alisha's. The book was Born to Run, another book I've been meaning to read, but haven't. I have been on a reading boycott ever since I got sucked into the Hunger Games series. I really miss reading, but I just don't have time for it with everything on my to do list. I guess I'll make up for it in Africa.
Somewhere in there was the YLD Closing social at Estes.
Rod also treated me to a couple of really nice home-cooked meals. I love mussels!
It was nice having this piece of quiet before the next few crazy months.
Welcome
Hi everyone, and welcome to our site! Well . . . the honeymoon is over, but our married life is just beginning. If this is your first time to our site, we started the site to inform our friends and family about our wedding events and details. We enjoyed it so much, we decided to keep it up with stories about our daily lives. We don't update it as often as we like, but we hope you enjoy it nonetheless. On Wednesdays, we post some of the behind-the-scenes details of our wedding vendors and projects. If you are looking for the Chrismas Letter you can click on the link in the labels section below or simply scroll down. Please sign our guestbook. We love reading all the comments.
Jen & Rod
P.S. You can check out photos from our honeymoon with these links.
Jen & Rod
P.S. You can check out photos from our honeymoon with these links.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Posted by
Jen
at
8:21 PM
Labels: What we're up to
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment