It is so exciting to be part of history in the making. I will remember my whole life what I was doing the moment they announced that Obama won the election. I was in my living room with forty or so of our friends, popping bottles of champagne, cheering, crying, and knowing that the world as we know it has changed. The hope and pride in the room was palpable.
I am SO proud to be an American.
Welcome
Hi everyone, and welcome to our site! Well . . . the honeymoon is over, but our married life is just beginning. If this is your first time to our site, we started the site to inform our friends and family about our wedding events and details. We enjoyed it so much, we decided to keep it up with stories about our daily lives. We don't update it as often as we like, but we hope you enjoy it nonetheless. On Wednesdays, we post some of the behind-the-scenes details of our wedding vendors and projects. If you are looking for the Chrismas Letter you can click on the link in the labels section below or simply scroll down. Please sign our guestbook. We love reading all the comments.
Jen & Rod
P.S. You can check out photos from our honeymoon with these links.
Jen & Rod
P.S. You can check out photos from our honeymoon with these links.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Yes we did!
Posted by
Jen
at
7:41 PM
Labels: What we're up to
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment