
I meant to write about the Pioneer Theater Company's amazing line up this year after the last show I went to, My Fair Lady, but I got sidetracked and it never happened. I am such a big fan of the PTC. I started watching its plays when I was a student and could get season tickets for $5. Now that I am in the real world, the season tickets cost more (not a lot more, though) and are so worth it. I have never been disappointed by the quality of the actors or the set. Sometimes, well actually just once, I was not happy with the play (seriously, who thought that James Joyce's The Dead would make a good musical?).
This year, more so than ever, I am super-excited about the plays. There is not a single one that I'm not looking forward to watching. You have already missed My Fair Lady, which is one of my favorite musicals (I watched for the first time as a movie with my friend LisaDawn), and Noises Off, which about made me pee my pants it was so funny.
The rest of the plays this year include: The Light in the Piazza (2005 Tony Award for best musical score and lyrics), The Yellow Leaf, Romeo and Juliet, Dial M for Murder, and Miss Saigon.
If you're interested, the box office can be reached at 801-581-6961. I also have 1 free ticket that can be used on any of the plays except Miss Saigon. Comment if you want it. If more than one person comments, than I will pick a "winner" at random.
Break a leg!
Welcome
Hi everyone, and welcome to our site! Well . . . the honeymoon is over, but our married life is just beginning. If this is your first time to our site, we started the site to inform our friends and family about our wedding events and details. We enjoyed it so much, we decided to keep it up with stories about our daily lives. We don't update it as often as we like, but we hope you enjoy it nonetheless. On Wednesdays, we post some of the behind-the-scenes details of our wedding vendors and projects. If you are looking for the Chrismas Letter you can click on the link in the labels section below or simply scroll down. Please sign our guestbook. We love reading all the comments.
Jen & Rod
P.S. You can check out photos from our honeymoon with these links.
Jen & Rod
P.S. You can check out photos from our honeymoon with these links.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
PTC: Noises Off
Posted by
Jen
at
3:09 PM
Labels: Welcome to Utah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I Love PTC also. We used to go as roommates when someone had a birthday or something, then we'd have pie. Fun times. I'm out of the way, so I don't need a ticket, but just wanted to say, YIPEE, Have fun at the theater! I LOVE the Theater!
Jen - I'd love to see a play with you sometime.
Inga
Post a Comment