Rod is in San Diego at a water law conference this week. The house seems so empty without him. Coming home to an empty house tonight, reminded me of when I lived alone and the only thing waiting for me was Ani, my kitty. I inherited Ani from Minner when she moved to NYC. Min couldn't find a home for Ani, and I agreed to take care of her until I could find someone to take her. I wasn't really a cat person. Well . . . it has been four years and Ani is now a member of our family. She is a dog trapped in a cat's body. She loves to cuddle and to be pet. She is so completely lovable and couldn't be a better pet.
Welcome
Hi everyone, and welcome to our site! Well . . . the honeymoon is over, but our married life is just beginning. If this is your first time to our site, we started the site to inform our friends and family about our wedding events and details. We enjoyed it so much, we decided to keep it up with stories about our daily lives. We don't update it as often as we like, but we hope you enjoy it nonetheless. On Wednesdays, we post some of the behind-the-scenes details of our wedding vendors and projects. If you are looking for the Chrismas Letter you can click on the link in the labels section below or simply scroll down. Please sign our guestbook. We love reading all the comments.
Jen & Rod
P.S. You can check out photos from our honeymoon with these links.
Jen & Rod
P.S. You can check out photos from our honeymoon with these links.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Our Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
oh my god she is the cutest cat possible! thanks so much for taking her and loving her- it means so much to me- I've never had and will likely never have a cat quite like her again- she's one in a million...
(and i knew you 'd love her ;' )
Post a Comment