This last weekend we got to spend a lot of time catching up with old friends. On Friday night, we went to Karthik's birthday party at his and Eve's newly remodeled condo. It was amazing to see the transformation. Karthik was one of the first friends I made when I moved to SLC. Karthik, Rod, Dave Jones, Mark Barela, and I spent most of our first year of law school hanging out together. We were at Karthik's the first time Rod and I cooked together (spaghetti) and the first time Rod took the knife away from me, scared that I would cut myself. Karthik was also with us the first time Rod and I went boarding together (before Rod converted to tele-skis). It was after a night of hanging out at Karthik's that I first realized I had a mega-crush on Rod. It was so fun to see Karthik's place and reminisce.
Karthik is getting married this summer too, in Sri Lanka to the beautiful Eve. You can really tell how smitten Karthik is when you see how he looks at Eve. I'm so disappointed that I will miss their wedding (it's only two weeks before ours and I don't think that I will be in any position to leave the country) and that they won't be home from their four-month trek around the world in time to make it to ours.
Happy Birthday Karthik!
Welcome
Hi everyone, and welcome to our site! Well . . . the honeymoon is over, but our married life is just beginning. If this is your first time to our site, we started the site to inform our friends and family about our wedding events and details. We enjoyed it so much, we decided to keep it up with stories about our daily lives. We don't update it as often as we like, but we hope you enjoy it nonetheless. On Wednesdays, we post some of the behind-the-scenes details of our wedding vendors and projects. If you are looking for the Chrismas Letter you can click on the link in the labels section below or simply scroll down. Please sign our guestbook. We love reading all the comments.
Jen & Rod
P.S. You can check out photos from our honeymoon with these links.
Jen & Rod
P.S. You can check out photos from our honeymoon with these links.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Karthik and Eve
Posted by
Jen
at
9:48 PM
Labels: What we're up to
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment