Welcome

Hi everyone, and welcome to our site! Well . . . the honeymoon is over, but our married life is just beginning. If this is your first time to our site, we started the site to inform our friends and family about our wedding events and details. We enjoyed it so much, we decided to keep it up with stories about our daily lives. We don't update it as often as we like, but we hope you enjoy it nonetheless. On Wednesdays, we post some of the behind-the-scenes details of our wedding vendors and projects. If you are looking for the Chrismas Letter you can click on the link in the labels section below or simply scroll down. Please sign our guestbook. We love reading all the comments.

Jen & Rod

P.S. You can check out photos from our honeymoon with these links.



Sunday, June 21, 2009

Jayders!


I may have mentioned this once or twice before, but I have the cutest little sister ever. The third weekend in June she came to SLC to visit me. We kicked the weekend off with a Red Butte Gala with Smokey Robinson. Red Butte is one of my favorite things about SLC. It is such a fun, laid back concert venue, where the night is as much about chilling out with your friends as is it about enjoying the music. With our VIP Gala tickets, compliments of David Gee (one of my law partners that is on the Red Butte board), we got drinks, apps, dinner, and dessert before, during, and after the show and reserved seating.

The next day, we decided to get the best of the rainy weather, and spent the day getting massages, check out the farmers market, and go see the funniest movie I've seen in a very long time: The Hangover. I laughed so hard that my stomach hurt two days later.

On Sunday, before leaving, Jayders and I took a hike up Rattlesnake Gulch despite the rainy weather. Luckily the weather cleared just in time for the hike. It was beautiful. We had so much fun talking that we extended our hike through brunch at Fiddler's Elbow.

That afternoon, Rod and I celebrated Father's Day with our good friends, Dave, Inga, and the Gabester. Gabe is such a cute waterbaby.








1 comment:

Inga said...

great pictures ... but of course i'm biased :)