Welcome

Hi everyone, and welcome to our site! Well . . . the honeymoon is over, but our married life is just beginning. If this is your first time to our site, we started the site to inform our friends and family about our wedding events and details. We enjoyed it so much, we decided to keep it up with stories about our daily lives. We don't update it as often as we like, but we hope you enjoy it nonetheless. On Wednesdays, we post some of the behind-the-scenes details of our wedding vendors and projects. If you are looking for the Chrismas Letter you can click on the link in the labels section below or simply scroll down. Please sign our guestbook. We love reading all the comments.

Jen & Rod

P.S. You can check out photos from our honeymoon with these links.



Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Everyone!

Apparently February is popular month for having babies. June must be a good month for cuddling :) We have had a lot of fun celebrating with everyone.

Last weekend, we celebrated with Karthik and Eve at Cafe Madrid. Yummy sangria, good tapas.

Karthik participating in a Spanish tradition.

Then we headed to Alex's house for Ryan's B-day. The only pics from that party are these totally sober shots I took of myself when we got home at 2 a.m.

This past weekend was another weekend of birthdays. Friday night we started to celebrate Jess's birthday at the Bayou. But after it became clear that our table for twenty was not happening (despite our best-intentioned reservations), we headed to J&A's for pizza and karaoke. Here's the birthday boy chillin'.

Rod got into the action too.






Saturday, I celebrated Cristina and Alisha's birthdays at Melting Pot. I know it's a chain, but I'd be lying if I told you that I didn't love all the melted cheese and chocolatey goodness. Sorry no pics.

And, if we didn't get enough the night before, there was more karaoke at Matt and Val's engagement party. Rod and Sarah were a big hit.
Unfortunately, I think we may have to do an intervention with Sarah. She seems to have an unhealthy obsession with karaoke. When we met up again for brunch (and later skate skiing), she had sung herself hoarse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Priceless!