Sorry for being MIA lately. Don't worry it's for a good reason. I'll update about everything that has been happening later, but I promised some new friends to get the word out about their play before its run has finished.
Run, don't walk, to see A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum at the Egyption Theater in Park City. It ends this weekend. The play is side-splittingly funny. The only thing that could improve your experience (I know it did mine) is the cast party.
Patty, a good friend who just happens to play one of the cortisans in the play, invited us to her place for the cast party after the show. It went from out of control to just plain silly as the night progressed. It was so funny to see these characters out of character. P.S. Show tunes and alcohol do not mix. Also, sorry for the lack of pictures. There weren't any G-rated ones.




No comments:
Post a Comment