Welcome

Hi everyone, and welcome to our site! Well . . . the honeymoon is over, but our married life is just beginning. If this is your first time to our site, we started the site to inform our friends and family about our wedding events and details. We enjoyed it so much, we decided to keep it up with stories about our daily lives. We don't update it as often as we like, but we hope you enjoy it nonetheless. On Wednesdays, we post some of the behind-the-scenes details of our wedding vendors and projects. If you are looking for the Chrismas Letter you can click on the link in the labels section below or simply scroll down. Please sign our guestbook. We love reading all the comments.

Jen & Rod

P.S. You can check out photos from our honeymoon with these links.



Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Weddding Wednesday: Zuma Photos

Now that the Christmas presents are all wrapped and Christmas cards are in the mail, I can share with you one of my favorite parts of our wedding: the photographer. Mitch at Zuma Photo is truly awesome. We loved him from the first time we viewed his online portfolio. We met him for lunch to see if our personalities clicked and from that moment on he became my de facto wedding planner. Every time I had a question about whether I should do something, I would call Mitch. I'm sure by the end he wanted to throttle me, but he would never let it show.

Click here to view our online photos. The password is Liberty.

He is in the process of creating our wedding album (we asked him to wait until after the Christmas rush). I cannot wait to see the final product.

The only regret I have is that I did not give Mitch a shot list. His style is very much photojournalistic, which is why we picked him. But if you have to have a posed shot with Aunt Bertha, you better let him know. That said, he took so many pictures we got most of what we wanted and were ecstatic with the results.

No comments: