Wow . . . my head is spinning with the events of the last week. I cannot believe we are married! We are on our honeymoon now. While I wait to see all the pictures (and of course post them for you), I thought I would try to catch up on all the things that happened that I was too busy to write about because of all the wedding planning. I left off with my ten year reunion . . .
I can't believe it has been ten years since I graduated from high school! Before heading to the reunion, Carley and I (and our significant others) met Courtney and her boyfriend Noah in their room. We were having so much fun catching up with each other that we almost forgot to go to the reunion. We were one of the last people to arrive (but the first to hit the bar according to the bartender). After dinner, we sent the boys to have some male-bonding time while we caught up with our classmates.
It was nice to hear what everyone had been doing. As for me, it is hard to believe that ten years has passed, but I feel like I have crammed a lot into them. I have visited 23 countries, lived and studied in two of them, have two post graduate degrees (JD/MBA), have worked for a United States Senator in D.C., a Utah Supreme Court Justice, and am working for one of the best firms in SLC. And now I have met (and married) the man of my dreams. I can´t wait to see what the next ten bring.
After the reunion, we headed back to Court´s room to flip through all the pictures she brought, reminisce about the last ten years, and to enjoy the beautiful view of the greenbelt . . . that is until we got the sprinklers turned on, on us at about 1 a.m. Just like old times!





No comments:
Post a Comment