Welcome

Hi everyone, and welcome to our site! Well . . . the honeymoon is over, but our married life is just beginning. If this is your first time to our site, we started the site to inform our friends and family about our wedding events and details. We enjoyed it so much, we decided to keep it up with stories about our daily lives. We don't update it as often as we like, but we hope you enjoy it nonetheless. On Wednesdays, we post some of the behind-the-scenes details of our wedding vendors and projects. If you are looking for the Chrismas Letter you can click on the link in the labels section below or simply scroll down. Please sign our guestbook. We love reading all the comments.

Jen & Rod

P.S. You can check out photos from our honeymoon with these links.



Saturday, January 19, 2008

Flowers, check (hopefully)


Over the years (especially the last three years), I have been to a lot weddings. They were all beautiful and unique, but the flowers at one wedding in particular were especially memorable. My friend Melanie was kind enough to share the name of her florist with me. Rod and I (mostly me) spent several hours looking at pictures of flowers with Svetlana from Posh Posy. I loved that she not only incorporated my ideas but built on them. She sketched out several versions of centerpieces right there. We have a meeting with her on Saturday. I'm so excited to see the mock ups and, hopefully, her prices will be as great as she is.

I have been collecting the above pictures for a long time, so I don't really remember where I got them from. Several of them are from Michelle Rago's Signature Weddings, others are from Martha Stewart Weddings, The Knot Texas, Brides, and Style Me Pretty.

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

I just love reading all your wedding plans! It all sounds like a dream!!! You are making such beautiful choices and have amazing taste in things! :) I hope you are enjoying all this planning, as hectic as it can be! :)

Kristine said...

Jen, your wedding is going to be just beautiful! I love reading the updates on plans!