There is an eight-year age difference between me and my baby sister, Jayde. The first time I learned of her existence was immediately prior to introducing my family for show and tell. That night, I told my mom that she shouldn't being doing dishes in "her condition" (and I ended up doing dishes from then on). Jayde was such a cute baby with a huge mess of wild blonde curls. When she started walking, though, she followed me everywhere. It was fine when we were home alone, but she always had to follow me around when I had friends over too. Luckily she grew out of that . . .
When she graduated from Rigby High School this last spring, we celebrated by taking a trip to Bali, Hong Kong, and China. It was so fun to spend three weeks seeing the world and bonding with my lil' sis. Jayde just started her first year at U of I. I miss having her close. I feel so lucky (and proud) to have Jayde for a younger sister.
Welcome
Hi everyone, and welcome to our site! Well . . . the honeymoon is over, but our married life is just beginning. If this is your first time to our site, we started the site to inform our friends and family about our wedding events and details. We enjoyed it so much, we decided to keep it up with stories about our daily lives. We don't update it as often as we like, but we hope you enjoy it nonetheless. On Wednesdays, we post some of the behind-the-scenes details of our wedding vendors and projects. If you are looking for the Chrismas Letter you can click on the link in the labels section below or simply scroll down. Please sign our guestbook. We love reading all the comments.
Jen & Rod
P.S. You can check out photos from our honeymoon with these links.
Jen & Rod
P.S. You can check out photos from our honeymoon with these links.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Jayders
Posted by
Jen
at
10:10 PM
Labels: Our Wedding, The Wedding Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment