In the weeks leading up to Ireland, we did so much that it's hard to remember everything. There were a few book clubs--Book Club #3: Round 2 of "Animal Vegetable Miracle," which I still haven't read,
and Book Club #2: "All the Pretty Horses," which I loved.
We met the summer associates and Clay Parr (the Parr of Parr Brown) for dinner at Porcupine--our favorite pub.


and Book Club #2: "All the Pretty Horses," which I loved.
We met the summer associates and Clay Parr (the Parr of Parr Brown) for dinner at Porcupine--our favorite pub. One of my best friends from law school, Miss Mellie, celebrated her 30th Birthday. Nici, the hostess, threw a fabulous bash complete with pinatas, Carluccis, and We Take the Cake. The cake, flown in from Florida, was to die for. I can see why it's one of Oprah's favorite things. I actually (discretely) licked my plate. 


Stacia and Dave were there with their adorable son. I have a weakness for redheads. I tried to sneak him home, but I didn't get very far before Stacia noticed. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment