No I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, just into a book. If you consider yourself to be an intellectual giant, please stop here!
I despise myself for it, but I am unable to stop reading the Twilight Series. I had resisted the craze for so long because of all that I've heard about how poorly written the books are and because it is written for young adults (both of which are true). But my girlfriends wanted to go see the movie, and I cannot stand to see a movie before I read the book. Admittedly the writing was distracting, but the characters are too easy to relate to and before you know it you are sucked in and driving to Barnes & Noble at 6:45 pm on a Sunday night to buy the next book.
I started 1 1/2 weeks ago and have already burned my way through three 600-page (approximately) books. I have one left. At that rate, I should be blogging on a regular basis again soon.
Welcome
Hi everyone, and welcome to our site! Well . . . the honeymoon is over, but our married life is just beginning. If this is your first time to our site, we started the site to inform our friends and family about our wedding events and details. We enjoyed it so much, we decided to keep it up with stories about our daily lives. We don't update it as often as we like, but we hope you enjoy it nonetheless. On Wednesdays, we post some of the behind-the-scenes details of our wedding vendors and projects. If you are looking for the Chrismas Letter you can click on the link in the labels section below or simply scroll down. Please sign our guestbook. We love reading all the comments.
Jen & Rod
P.S. You can check out photos from our honeymoon with these links.
Jen & Rod
P.S. You can check out photos from our honeymoon with these links.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Back from the dead (kind of)
Posted by
Jen
at
5:14 PM
Labels: What we're up to
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
haha! You are funny! I LOVE twilight!! Though don't get your hopes up for book 4. It is pretty dumb. But that is ok, cuz I just reread the first one over and over...:) I miss u.
I love book 4. I love them all though. Call me ignorant and uneducated, but I didn't find them to be poorly written at all. I thought the opposite was true. Enjoy book 4! I think it's a lot of fun.
I'm glad you got sucked in! Hehehe... book one was my favorite! Did you go see the movie with your girlfriends yet?
I guess I fit into the "ignorant and uneducated" category with Misty! :)
I thot they were a good, fun, fast read. In fact, I am looking at a small Twilight movie poster on the wall right now! Ha! Love it!! I'm wanting to go see the movie again!
So have you finished #4 yet?
Post a Comment