Welcome

Hi everyone, and welcome to our site! Well . . . the honeymoon is over, but our married life is just beginning. If this is your first time to our site, we started the site to inform our friends and family about our wedding events and details. We enjoyed it so much, we decided to keep it up with stories about our daily lives. We don't update it as often as we like, but we hope you enjoy it nonetheless. On Wednesdays, we post some of the behind-the-scenes details of our wedding vendors and projects. If you are looking for the Chrismas Letter you can click on the link in the labels section below or simply scroll down. Please sign our guestbook. We love reading all the comments.

Jen & Rod

P.S. You can check out photos from our honeymoon with these links.



Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Maid of Honor


I feel so incredibly lucky that the best friend I had in eighth grade is still my very best friend. We have both changed so much since then, but it has only brought us closer. Shortly after we became friends, we convinced one of our friends that we were non-identical (obviously) twin sisters, who had been seperated at birth. She was so mad when she found out that we weren't really twins, but we are and always will be sisters. She has been there for me through every major change in my life. Whether in person or over the phone, I have leaned on her and cried on her shoulder countless times. She inspires me and pushes me to improve myself. I am so excited to share this special day with her.

Min, I love you! Thanks for always being there.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

You keep making me cry! I'm all teared up at work! I will continue to always be there for you no matter what! I love you sis!